CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

When I'm bored

My room is a bore
There’s nothing to do
There’s nothing to eat
There’s nothing to chew

My TV is broken
My Phone won’t work
I would go outside
But my friends can be jerks

And then there’s my game
My boredom be tamed,
But then there’s my father
Who lost my charger

My computer? Of Course!
There’s something there, I’ll bet!
But I forgot my computer
Can’t get on the net

I’m laying on my bed
Staring at my toes
My mom said “read a book”
But I don’t own one of those.

My parents are at work
My sisters at school
I’ve become so bored
That I’ve begun to drool

I said to myself
“Hey I know what to do”
“I could play a board game”
But for that you need two.

There must be no end
To my everlasting boredom
I guess I’ll just sit here
And write a few poems

1 comments:

Gemini goddess 101 said...

Wow thats funny...it felt like i was reading something by dr. suess